Features and Specs for the Auluminator XL
1000 lbs. savings on the Auluminator XL Trailer
Plus 1000 lbs. more payload for bridge Equals 2000 lbs. more payload = $$$$$$
- 66”, 72” & 84” Side Heights
- 54” Wide Belt
- High Torque Gearbox
- 2 15/16” Rear Drive Shaft
- Patented Sprockets
- Front Take-up Frame with HD Roller Bearings
- Hydraulic Top Hinged Main Gate & Knife Gate
- 1/4” UHMW Plastic Floor Liner
- 3/16” HMW Full Height Side Wall Liner
- .125 Aluminum Floor Pans
- .090 Aluminum Side Slopes
- Hendrickson Intraax Air Ride Suspension
- 11Rx 22.5 Hub-Piloted Aluminum Wheels
- Sloped Sides for Great Clean-out.
- Extended Rear Discharge with Wings.
- 1/4” Floor Liner
- Fully Lined with HMW plastic
- Main Frame and Suspension Sub-Frame are Steel.
- Cross Stringers on 15” Centers.
- State of the Art Hydraulic Components
- Wall Posts 22” center
- Slope Supports 24”
- Aluminum Knife Gate
- Wheels Back Axle placement eliminates the tow hook bar and rear bumper
- Allows for a greater bridge.
- Bolted in Z-Supports eliminates cracks.
- Optional – 25 HP Power Unit